OSI provides software for network integration and service management by enabling the object-oriented modeling and integration of complex networks, services, and business processes. The OSI NetExpert® product provides flexible graphical interfaces, gateways, rule engines, policy engines, and object modeling used by the world’s leading Communication Service Providers, System Integrators, and Enterprise Institutions.
OSI Strategic Vision
The NetExpert® suite of software products allows Communication Service Providers and xSPs to automate their order-to-value processes to deliver higher service quality and faster problem resolution.
The vision of OSI is:
- To help xSPs assure their business models and increase the pace of innovation.
- To enable customer-centric management and automation of service-order-to-value processes.
- To help xSPs deliver services that are right not just the first time, BUT right all the time.
- To help xSPs build customer loyalty and up-sell opportunity for existing and emerging services.
- To enable the paradigm shift from technology to customer-focused views by managing fixed and mobile subscribers, correlating IP services to products and resources.
- To provide a 360-degree business and customer management perspective.
OSI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Sobha Group.