World class customers
OSI has deployed products across the world’s largest service providers, across all the major continents: North America, South America, Europe and Asia. To get an idea of the reach we have, our customers currently represent:
- 15% of the world’s Communication Service Providers by total revenue.
- 10% of the world’s Communication Service Providers by total subscribers.
In addition, OSI products currently manage:
- Wireless network services and resources for three of the largest Wireless Service Providers in North America.
- The largest integrated telecommunications solutions provider in Malaysia and one of Asia’s leading communications companies.
- A Mexican telecommunications company that provides telecommunication products and services in Mexico and Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru as well as in the United States, including fixed-line telephone, Internet access, data, hosted services and IPTV.
- DSL activation and assurance mediation for the largest Communication Service Provider in North America.
- Leading Communication Service Providers in Taiwan delivering “Quadruple-Play” services across mobile, fixed network, cable TV, and digital entertainment.
- IPTV Industry-leading Communication Service Provider in North America.
- DSL Activation for ~1 million subscribers for Communication Service Providers in Latin America.
- Wireless Service Management across three countries in the European Union.
- A Global Network, encompassing one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, and connectivity to more than 200 countries across 300 PoPs through a centralized NOC in India.